Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011...Here we go 2012

So here we are once again eh? Facing a new year? I must say that 2011 was a really really great year for me and I can't complain. I've obtained a great deal, lost only so much but that's alright because that's normally how it goes; give and take. All the new friends I've acquired along the journey this year are truly awesome and deserve the very best. My current friends are simply a blessing in disguise, their continued support on the journey with me is completely unmatched and my returned support for them is 250% all the way. You guys know who you are! Thanks a million guys~


Special shout outs to my sponsors Planet Zero and Quantic Gaming for backing me up and having me in the current position I'm in now. I intend to continue doing my very best all the way across the board and continue to pave a new wave of things. Lots of love also to those I don't know personally but support, you guys are a huge part of the fuel that helps keep me motivated! May the new year bless you guys too!

No comments: