Saturday, March 31, 2012

Texas Showdown Around the Corner

So here I am, approaching another year at Texas Showdown/Showdown Championships here in Houston and its literally 1 week away from today. Excited? Sure, the event is on the Evo circuit and Evo seeding points will be awarded so that's a plus. More info on the events Evo here and Showdown here. We got players like Justin Wong and Mike Ross coming down so it should be quite an interesting event.

Should I be worried about any players in particular? NOPE! I've played far to long to let anyone's name or reputation put fear into my game. I'm going into every match confident as one should be.

The games I'm playing are:
King of Fighters XII
Super Street Fighter4 AE 2012
Soul Calibur 5
Street Fighter x Tekken
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PURELY for shits and gigles)

Really really looking forward to a successful weekend as I'll be rooting for my fellow Houstonians and Texans versus the out of state comp. I wish the best of luck to all competitors no matter where you're from and hope that you have an enjoyable time within the competition and the Anime Matsuri event as well.

GOOD LUCK~

No comments: